21. of December 2012 is getting closer.
We are getting ready to raise our frequency and have a common world meditation on winter solstice that day. Let’s live in a joyful conscious awareness as much as possible from now until then and into 2013 and onwards. Let’s be aware of what is going on on the planet, but keep our minds and hearts focussed on the Light of the Source and on the positive development for all Mankind. Knowing the Light is always with us, inside of us, stills all fear and opens up for gratitude and seeing the wonder of the world.
Here are the details of the event and the link to the event on Facebook:
Time: UTC 11-12 am
This time we do it on synchronized time at 11-12, as the winter solstice happens at exactly 11:12am UTC.
Here is the time for the event around the world:
21. of December 2012 is a renowned date. The Maya Calendar is ending/restarting and a new aera on Earth is said to begin on and after this date. An aera of more peace and love between the people on Earth.
Our mental state on that day is said to be of significance. At least it doesn’t hurt to meditate for an hour or more, and focus on how we want our common future to be. A borderless world with freedom for all people. A common mindset of sharing and giving also reflected in our economic systems. A future with peace, love and compassion for all.
For a guided planet and personal healing meditation, go here:
If you don’t want to use this meditation, you can meditate in your own way.
Let’s enter 2013 with lifted spirits!
Joy and light to all!
The Global Peace Revolution has started a new great activity called “flash mob” group meditations, happening on public places spreading love and awareness. This is a ‘vision’ I had several year ago but was too scared to act upon. Fantastic that this is happening now! Check out their page and YouTube Video!
Everybody talks about ‘awareness’. Ok, then, what am I supposed to be aware of? Because ‘awareness’ is just an empty word without really knowing what, as I said, to be aware of. Of course, there are endless amounts of things to be aware of in your life. Everything from the smallest to the biggest things. Here, though, I am only thinking about some very few essential things that might contribute to give you a more stress free life and a different experience of life. Here’s my Top 6 ‘awareness list’:
- We live for ever and are not our bodies, but rather ‘consciousness’ experiencing life in a body. There’s no ‘death’.
- Everything in this world is created by me/us through our thoughts, feelings, words and actions.
- God, You and I is One and the Same.
- We Don’t Need Money. Experience the liberating feeling of a resource based gift economy.
- Happiness is Inside. Never let any outer circumstance (like money) determine your happiness.
- Your reality is like a mirror, reflecting your inner state, albeit somewhat delayed.
Of course, every one of these points could have filled several books. And there are written several books about them too, and thousands, if not millions of people have had experiences that confirms them. Keeping these points in mind, at least for me, produces much more good feelings than anything else, and these feelings are reflected in my life as positive experiences. These points might seem scary at first, but when you come to terms with them, think about them, read about them, and maybe experience them, they start to be soothing and liberating.
Living in the conscious awareness makes you think about what you can give, rather than get. It makes you live a life of joy, rather than regret. It brings you happiness at heart, it fulfills your dreams when they are for the common good, and it gives you a lasting kind of happiness, rather than the typical roller coaster feeling you get from being ‘money smart’.